Sunday 28 April 2013

Sundays are by far my favourite day of the week! 
As today was no exception, I decided to present it in a nutshell...

Breakfast
Ever since starting uni, Sunday Mornings have become synonymous with amazing breakfast. After a night out, waking up and going to a cute cafe for brunch has become one of my all time favourite traditions!
 However due to having a quiet night in with my best friend last night, I (un)fortunately woke up this morning quite energised and capable of  making my own.
This resulted in the colourful creation of delicious and nutritious oats! 


Monster Wholegrain oats with one tsp of golden syrup, cinnamon, strawberries and banana.
Beach
Despite being well into Autumn, Sydney was lucky to experience a beautiful 28 degrees day, thus making it imperative to visit the beach! 

Todays destination was the stunning Palm Beach in Sydneys North.  Whilst I could have literally taken photos of the scenery all day, I had to be social and control myself! 

Outfit: 
Todays outfit was simple, comfy and incorperated almost all my recent purchases! 


Black cropped shirt from Top Shop, Cheeky Denim shorts by Wrangler, Sunnies from Sportsgirl and white low-top Converse shoes!

Lunch
After a few hours of swimming and sunbaking, we stopped off at one of my favourite cafes in Avalon; Nourished Healthy Food Co. 
 For those of you who haven't been, it's basically a health-nuts dream as each and every meal is organic and totally clean.
This however, poses a major issue for the fickle-minded like myself, as it is almost impossible to decide what to order!

After much deliberation, I settled with the Protein Bowl and I was extremely satisfied with its protein-rich (and pretty) contents! 
Power Bowl- Asparigus, spinach, tomatoes, hard boiled organic eggs, avocado, ricotta, pesto and sourdough bread!


Fruity Juice- watermelon, apple, orange and pineapple!


Basically, whoever decided that Sundays should be the day of rest definitely deserves eternal gratification! 
Here's hoping the rest of the week is as good as today x



1 comment:

  1. Love this blog already!! cant wait for more posts

    ReplyDelete